We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting for two Graduate Software Developers to join our team based in Solihull. If you are interested, or anyone you know might be interested kindly send your CV and covering email with the Subject Line of Graduate Software Developer to [email protected].
A leading Software & Web Development company in Solihull has an opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join a small but dynamic team to work on exciting bespoke projects for our cloud based applications.
You will be given coaching, guidance and free reign to develop your skills and deliver projects for our clients. Your day to day activities will include developing solutions from scratch (using PHP as a base), enhancing & supporting existing solutions and of course developing skills in the full spectrum of DevOps responsibilities.
We are a friendly, open and supportive team working from modern, clean and accessible offices.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To take an agreed statement of work, work with the stakeholders and other interested parties and apply your skillsets across a number of challenges to design, develop, test and release a solution on time and within budget.
- Identify challenges and propose solutions
- Maintain version control of software releases
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree in Computer Science
- Ideally experience in using CodeIgniter Frameworks, API usage / development and mobile development processes/languages.
- Experience in Application Development, Implementation and providing support in a small team environment working across many diverse industries. Excellent understanding of security principles within E-commerce applications.
- Passionate about programming and be able to work individually and within a team.
- First class communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Very enthusiastic and have a desire to succeed.
- Willingness to do what is necessary to get projects delivered on time & to our high quality standards
What we can offer
We offer a competitive salary, supportive growth environment (training plan, dedicated training budget allocated etc), pension scheme, life insurance, access to a benefits portal and a busy social calendar.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year